We’re looking for bold, faith-filled people with hearts of mission and service to join our team. We need nurses, family advocates and others who want to be part of creating a new way to care for newborn babies and families in the crisis of addiction.
Our model is strengths-based and family-centered. We believe stronger families build stronger communities.
Interested in making a difference? Apply for available positions by completing the appropriate application below. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, leader
- Supervisory experience required
- Knowledge of social service practices and procedures
- Minimum three years direct program delivery experience with a demonstrated knowledge of program specific community-based programs preferred
- Knowledge of family systems and experience with individuals with substance use disorder preferred
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Brigid’s Path and the families we serve
- Specialized Training or Certificates in AOD, SUD, MH, Trauma, or recovery preferred
- Licensed social workers (LSW, LISW, or LISW-S) or equivalent preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field preferred
- Full time salary exempt
Armed Security Officers
Brigid’s Path partners with Moonlight Security, Inc. to provide security officer services. If you are interested in joining the team of officers dedicated to protecting the babies, families, staff and volunteers at Brigid’s Path please apply today requesting placement at Brigid’s Path: Moonlight ZipRecruiter Job Postings
For questions regarding officers placed at Brigid’s Path please contact Moonlight directly at email@example.com.