We’re looking for bold, faith-filled people with hearts of mission and service to join our team. We need nurses, family advocates and others who want to be part of creating a new way to care for newborn babies and families in the crisis of addiction.
Our model is strengths-based and family-centered. We believe stronger families build stronger communities.
Interested in making a difference? Apply for available positions by completing the appropriate application below. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pool Patient Care Assistant
- Must be 21 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certification preferred
- Minimum of two shifts (24 hours) per 6 weeks of scheduled shifts required
- Minimum of two on-call shifts (24 hours) per 6 weeks required
- One weekend shift per 6 weeks required
- One holiday shift and one hard-to-schedule shift required
- Must have the ability to work day or night shift
Armed Security Officers
Brigid’s Path partners with Moonlight Security, Inc. to provide security officer services. If you are interested in joining the team of officers dedicated to protecting the babies, families, staff and volunteers at Brigid’s Path please apply today requesting placement at Brigid’s Path:
For questions regarding officers placed at Brigid’s Path please contact Moonlight directly at email@example.com.