We’re looking for bold, faith-filled people with hearts of mission and service to join our team. We need nurses, family advocates and others who want to be part of creating a new way to care for newborn babies and families in the crisis of addiction.
Our model is strengths-based and family-centered. We believe stronger families build stronger communities.
Interested in making a difference? Apply for available positions by completing the appropriate application below. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have an active social work or professional clinical counseling license (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC)
- Passion for and experience in working with families at risk, those impacted by substance use disorder and/or populations impacted by trauma.
- Excellent skills in communication, critical thinking, compassion, attention to detail and conflict resolution.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Brigid’s Path and the families we serve.
- May be available on evenings or weekends as needed.
- Must pass all criminal background check requirements
Part-Time Nights Registered Nurse
- Must be 21 years old
- Must have active, unrestricted RN license in Ohio
- Minimum of two shifts (12 hours, 7p to 7:30a) per week
- Every third weekend rotation
- Holiday and hard-to-staff shift requirements
- Must have the ability to work day or night shift
Armed Security Officers
Brigid’s Path partners with Moonlight Security, Inc. to provide security officer services. If you are interested in joining the team of officers dedicated to protecting the babies, families, staff and volunteers at Brigid’s Path please apply today requesting placement at Brigid’s Path:
For questions regarding officers placed at Brigid’s Path please contact Moonlight directly at email@example.com.