We’re looking for bold, faith-filled people with hearts of mission and service to join our team. We need nurses, family advocates and others who want to be part of creating a new way to care for newborn babies and families in the crisis of addiction.
Our model is strengths-based and family-centered. We believe stronger families build stronger communities.
Interested in making a difference? Apply for available positions by completing the appropriate application below. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Nurse Manager (Nights)
- Must be 21 years old
- Must have active, unrestricted RN license in Ohio
- Experienced in the care of infants
- Two years of management experience needed
- Excellent critical thinking skills, patience, compassion, attention to detail, emotional objectivity
- Skilled in conflict resolution and possessing excellent communication skills
- May be available on weekends and holidays as needed for
- Must pass all criminal background requirements
Armed Security Officers
Brigid’s Path partners with Moonlight Security, Inc. to provide security officer services. If you are interested in joining the team of officers dedicated to protecting the babies, families, staff and volunteers at Brigid’s Path please apply today requesting placement at Brigid’s Path:
For questions regarding officers placed at Brigid’s Path please contact Moonlight directly at email@example.com.