Our work caring for babies and their mothers is not possible without your support. We take prayerful, calculated risks and steward our resources with a clear, intentional purpose: to help mothers and babies in the crisis of addiction.
Brigid’s Path is funded primarily by private individual and foundation donations and grants; only 23% of our funding comes from local and state agencies.
With your financial gift, you help us pay our staff and security team, maintain our home-like facility, and keep our organization growing to care for more families.
We seek God’s will in every aspect of our work and have seen God move in big and small ways for our organization and its families.
Brigid’s Path is not affiliated with any specific religion, but we do believe in the power of prayer. We would never be able to accomplish this work without the persistent prayers of our many supporters. Thank you!
Brigid’s Path is an independent, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. As we strive to keep our operating costs low, you can help us by providing the items we need to care for our babies and mothers. Suggestions for in-kind donations:
- General office supplies, such as copy paper and black pens, are always appreciated.
- Cleaning products and baby care items need to be unscented or have a very low odor, as our babies are very sensitive to odors.
- Clothing must be new. Our babies are very sensitive to odors that might be present with used items.
- We accept handmade items, but please ensure only washable fibers are used. Our babies have very sensitive skin, so please use only soft fabrics and no fringe, buttons or accessory items that could irritate or be a choking hazard.
- Personal hygiene items (shampoo, soap, deodorant, feminine care products) are always appreciated by our mothers.
Our Amazon Registry
When shopping on Amazon, you can support Brigid’s Path by using Amazon Smile, a simple and automatic way to support us at no cost to you. If you frequently use the Amazon app to shop, consider using Amazon Smile through your phone’s web browser to ensure you’re shopping through Amazon Smile and contributing to Brigid’s Path at the same time. (Helpful tips for how to do this are here. Some of our supporters use Smilematic to automatically set Amazon to Smile shopping status.)
Our biggest need items:
- Paper Towels (rolls)
- Baby Wipes
- Diapers-Size 4 (Pampers, Huggies or Luvs)
- Bottled Water
- Liquid Scent-free Laundry Detergent (such as Dreft)
- 39 Gallon Trash Bags
- Baby Grooming Sets
- Desitin Maximum Ointment
- Unscented dryer sheets
- 0-3, 3, 3-6, 6 month boys and girls sleepers (must be with snaps)
- 3 and 6 month boys and girls zipper sleepers (for take home)
- Copy paper
- Postage stamps
- Mr. Clean Dry Erasers (Magic Erasers)
- Clorox or Lysol Disinfectant wipes
- Liquid dish detergent
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Sturdy paper plates
- Non-latex, powder free nitrile gloves – medium
- RTA Bus Passes or Tokens
- Coffee (single serving cups)
- Dry Snacks (granola bars, chips, etc.)
We will also accept donations of the following items. We have sufficient inventory of the items below, but we will be going through some of these pretty quickly as we care for more babies!
- 4 x 6 Photo Paper
- Diapers – Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive (Newborn)
- Baby saline nose drops
- Liquid hand soap refills
- Toilet paper
Spread the Word
We’ve seen the tremendous changes possible when our babies and mothers have advocates helping them make changes happen – and we need your help as an advocate for us!
One of the best ways you can support our work is to share our story with your friends, coworkers, neighbors, churches and community organizations.
Share our updates on social media, host a Brigid’s Path speaker at your next community event, or hold a collection drive for items to stock our shelves. The disease of addiction knows no socioeconomic status or geographic limit, and we need your help to provide grace, support and hope to those in need.
We appreciate your support!