An Evening of Fundraising Like No Other
October 6, 2017
M Concrete Studio
Brigid’s Path is excited to again partner with Square One Salon and M Concrete Studio for an evening of art and style.
The night will include:
- A setting like no other. M Concrete Studio, located behind Vulcan Tool at 730 Lorain Avenue is a working concrete studio which creates a unique setting and lends itself perfectly to our event.
- A runway hair show designed by Square One Salon just for SKETCH.
- Artists in Action working onsite to create a variety of pieces to be auctioned off at the end of the evening.
- Live music.
- Fabulous food from local restaurants Christopher’s, Jimmie’s Ladder 11, Coco’s Bistro, Wheat Penny, Table 33, and Bill’s Donuts.
- Smart Guy In A Tie — Brian Petro is back to create his amazing signature cocktails (as well as beer, wine and mixed drinks for sale at the bar).
- A silent auction featuring art, jewelry, a fabulous destination trip and baskets of goodies and services you can’t live without—with all proceeds benefiting Brigid’s Path.
We can’t wait to see you. Experience SKETCH for yourself.
Tickets are $25 for early-bird or $30 at the door. Get Tickets for “Sketch: The Art of Giving”.
Follow Brigid’s Path on Facebook for updates on the evening’s plans and a peek at raffle and auction items.