We are creating a new way to care for families in the crisis of addiction. Our method is nurse-driven, strengths-based and family-centered, providing love and grace to both babies and their families.
Pool Patient Care Assistant
- Must be 21, have infant CPR, First Aid, high school diploma or GED
- 12-hour shifts, 7 pm – 7 am
- Pool Policies include:
- Two shifts (24 hours) per six-week schedule
- Minimum of one weekend shift per six-week schedule
- One holiday shift and one difficult to staff shift per year
Armed Security Officers
Brigid’s Path partners with Moonlight Security, Inc. to provide security officer services. If you are interested in joining the team of officers dedicated to protecting the babies, families, staff and volunteers at Brigid’s Path please apply today requesting placement at Brigid’s Path: Moonlight ZipRecruiter Job Postings
For questions regarding officers placed at Brigid’s Path please contact Moonlight directly at email@example.com.