- Provide short-term, inpatient care in a home-like setting for newborns suffering from prenatal drug exposure.
- Utilize the latest therapeutic techniques combined with pharmacological approaches to provide compassionate recovery for all patients.
- Partner with community organizations to assist families and promote wellness.
- Relieve the financial burden on Ohio taxpayers by operating at a fraction of hospital costs.
- We believe that each baby’s life has value and each deserves the very best treatment by our staff, volunteers, and visitors.
- We believe in the strength of families and that families can, and do, contribute to the successful treatment of our patients.
- We believe that all people are worthy of our respect.
- We believe in a collaborative approach to providing patient-centered care.